Power Windows, Remote Keyless Entry, Power Steering, Traction Control, AIR Conditioning, Front Passenger 6-Way Manual Seat Adjuster, Emergency communication system, 6-Way Manual Driver Seat Adjuster, Premium Cloth Seat Trim, Four wheel independent suspension, Knee airbag, Rear side impact airbag, Steering wheel mounted audio controls, Telescoping steering wheel, Compass, Front Bucket Seats, Alloy wheels, Bumpers: body-color, Driver vanity mirror, Illuminated entry, Outside temperature display, Panic alarm, Power door mirrors, Rear anti-roll bar, Rear seat center armrest, Rear window defroster, Security system, Split folding rear seat, 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, Electronic Stability Control, Tachometer, ABS brakes, AM/FM radio, Brake assist, Delay-off headlights, Driver door bin, Dual front impact airbags, Dual front side impact airbags, Front anti-roll bar, Front reading lights, Fully automatic headlights, Low tire pressure warning, Occupant sensing airbag, Overhead airbag, Overhead console, Passenger door bin, Pas
Certified. This 2017 Chevrolet Malibu LS in Mosaic Black Metallic features: CARFAX One-Owner. Clean CARFAX.
Priced below KBB Fair Purchase Price! 27/36 City/Highway MPG
Chevrolet Certified Pre-Owned Details:
* 24 months/24,000 miles (whichever comes first) CPO Scheduled Maintenance Plan and 3 days/150 miles (whichever comes first) Vehicle Exchange Program
* Roadside Assistance
* Powertrain Limited Warranty: 72 Month/100,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from original in-service date
* 172 Point Inspection
* Vehicle History
* Warranty Deductible: $0
* Limited Warranty: 12 Month/12,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from certified purchase date
* Transferable Warranty
At Starling Chevy, you always get more for less! Visit our website www.Starlingchevy.com.
* 2017 IIHS Top Safety Pick with optional front crash prevention * 2017 KBB.com 10 Best Sedans Under $25,000 * 2017 KBB.com Best Family Sedans * 2017 KBB.com 10 Most Comfortable Cars Under $30,000 * 2017 KBB.com 10 Most Awarded Brands
* Spacious interior with tall-person-friendly front seats; sporty handling around turns; hybrid version is respectably quick to accelerate; strong brakes; responsive and intuitive 8-inch touchscreen interface with sharp graphics. Source: Edmunds